Thread: FS - Bremont ALT1-WT/WH with Extras

FS - Bremont ALT1-WT/WH with Extras

Unfortunately, the desire to change up my collection (and serious lack of wrist time in recent months) has led to the decision of posting my ALT1-WT for sale.

The watch, originally purchased by me from a local AD on August 29th, 2015, is in great aesthetic and working condition and I know will be an excellent addition to someone's collection. The watch is being offered on its SS bracelet with a few additional items.

Includes:
    • Box
    • Travel Wallet (Black) w/ bag
    • Bremont Strap Tool
    • Papers (Technical Notes, International Waranty, Waranty Card (AD Stamped), & COSC Certificate (including luggage tag!)
    • Spare Bracelet Links
    • Spare ALT1 End Links (not pictured)
    • The following Bremont OEM straps: Blue w/ white stitch, 2x Black w/ white stitch, 2x Black croc. w/ white stitch, & Khaki NATO
    • I will also include your choice of either a Bremont OEM pin buckle OR Bremont OEM deployant clasp as well as a few sets of 22mm curved spring bars

Shipping
    Watch & listed accessories are located in the US and will ship via tracked and insured UPS 2nd Day Air. International shipping is available at additional cost, so if you are interested I am certain that we can work something out. That being said, please understand that I will not misrepresent any package contents nor will I declare a value less than the sale price and any import duties are the responsibility of the buyer.

Price: $4000 US

If interested, please feel free to contact me via DM on ALT1TUDE, via email (huntsvillehorologist@gmail.com), or on Instagram (@huntsvillehorologist).

Photos:
    Last edited by stewphill; 08-10-2018 at 02:19 AM.
    ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL