Thread: Bremont Supermarine S301BK

Bremont Supermarine S301BK

Good Afternoon All,

I am reluctantly looking to part with my Supermarine S301BK, watch is in immaculate condition and presented on the blue/ grey/ cream striped Nato strap - watch purchased in May 2017.

Included in the sale is the original box, instruction manuals, warranty card, COSC certificate, luggage tag, bremont spring bar removal tool, leather watch roll and a £25 gift voucher for use on Bremonts website (voucher obtained from Bremont as a goodwill gesture as the DLC coated barrel was faulty, this has been replaced with a brand new one and watch re calibrated).

Original sales receipt included for £3395 - this included the sale of the steel bracelet which is not included.

Looking for £2650 delivered in the UK, overseas shipping available but will need to check postage costs on request.

Prefer bank transfer but can accept PayPal if buyer is willing to cover some of the cost in fees.

Many thanks,
    Pete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180731_211938.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	4233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180731_211616.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	4234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180731_210828.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	4235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180731_210109.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	4236  
    Last edited by Pedronev85; 08-04-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Pete, welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us - and for choosing Alt1tude to sell your S301.

I've just got a quick question about your caseback photo (as I'm sure someone else will want to know..!): What is the dark looking 'stuff' on the right hand part of the aircraft engraving? Is it just a shadow?

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Pete, welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us - and for choosing Alt1tude to sell your S301.

I've just got a quick question about your caseback photo (as I'm sure someone else will want to know..!): What is the dark looking 'stuff' on the right hand part of the aircraft engraving? Is it just a shadow?

J.
    Hey,

Thanks for the welcome and your message... i hadnt even noticed that on the picture if im honest

There is some slight dirt around the plane which of course will cleaned off before the sale, but the area I believe you are talking about on the right hand wing? Is just a shadow 😊

Thanks for pointing that out though, as I said I hadnít noticed it Ė prob best to take another picture maybe lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post

J.
    Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and your comment.

There are a few areas of dirt build up round the plane from when it was worn - these will be cleaned off on sale of the watch but yes, the area you are referring to is just a shadow, sadly i have very poor lighting at home so difficult to take pictures.

Thanks for pointing that out though, i hadnt really noticed it when i uploaded it :/

Many thanks,
    Pete

GLWS but you need to remove the first picture as the discount code is showing and anybody could redeem it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedronev85 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and your comment.

There are a few areas of dirt build up round the plane from when it was worn - these will be cleaned off on sale of the watch but yes, the area you are referring to is just a shadow, sadly i have very poor lighting at home so difficult to take pictures.

Thanks for pointing that out though, i hadnt really noticed it when i uploaded it :/

Many thanks,
    Pete
    Just checking, Pete. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    GLWS but you need to remove the first picture as the discount code is showing and anybody could redeem it.
    Well spotted. The picture seems to have been removed.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    Thank you for pointing that out for me, very decent of you! Took me a while but have now removed the image 😊

Price reduced to £2350