Thread: I wish they would make

I wish they would make

In the beginning days of the AL1TUDE FOURM, when Bremont was a new and fast growing company, we all used to dream of Watches we wanted to see Bremont make! I remember this fourm literally came up with the idea of the MB111, which was conceived here as a GMT version of their most popular watch! Bremont has always been very receptive to ideas from their customers and are always listening to our wants and needs! Give them what they want sells more watches! So I am going to start with saying I want a Motorsport inspired watch along the lines of an Omega Seedmaster or Rolex Daytona! Bremont has covered almost every other speed oriented endeavor but not a watch with a speed calculating Bezel! The ALT1-C with a speed bezel would look awesome, just thinking! So guys letís come up with some ideas and throw them around, maybe due some photoshop, and not sit back and wait for the next LE that Bremont makes! Who knows we might actual design the next variation to Bremontís model line! If members have a different passion other than Motorsports chime in and share your ideas! One of the greatest benefits of being a Bremont fan is the passion we share for these Watches , so letís get inspired and design some cool ideas that we would like to see down the road instead of sitting back and waiting! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Hey Jim - great idea!

What exactly are you envisioning? A chronograph with some form of tachymeter bezel? If I had any idea what I was doing with Photoshop, I'd throw some ideas around.

As for what I'd like to see: I'd still like to see an S500 chronograph (I suspect it would be unbearably big/heavy, but it's worth a go..)

Also (this is a total 'fantasy' that I'd like to see in Photoshop) - Bremont's take on the Breitling Aerospace. Despite my views on that watch, I'd like to see if a Bremont spin on it and would actually make it something that I'd wear!

J.

Yes a chrono with a tachymeter bezel is what I was thinking! Or a watch that would draw the Motorsport crowd! Maybe something outside the box like a Tag Monoco or an original concept from one of our members that love Motorsports! I am not very creative so all I do is think of ways to change existing Watches in the Bremont line and modify with simple changes! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

I would like to see a limited edition watch showing support for the RNLI. Something along the lines of the black and orange Omega Superocean but in blue and orange rather than black and orange and in the unmatchable Bremont style. Done well I think it could be a rather special watch.

Time-Only Solo

Iíd love to see a time-only version of the Solo. To me, the one piece missing from the Bremont collection is a simple three-hander with nothing else. Iíd bet a no-date Solo with a symmetrical dial would look tremendous.