Thread: The English Tour - June 5-13 2018, Arizona and California

The English Tour - June 5-13 2018, Arizona and California

https://www.bremont.com/englishtour

Nick and Giles will take their Jaguar and Porsche...and probably a bunch of watches...to three Authorized Dealers in Arizona and California.

- Tuesday, 5 June - Jared The Galleria of Jewelry, Glendale, AZ
    - Thursday, 7 June - Feldmar Watch Company, Los Angeles, CA
    - Wednesday, 13 June - Topper Fine Jewerly, Burlingame, CA

Events run from 6-9PM

More info and RSVP at link above, or email: events@bremont.com

I am going to be at the Glendale event on the 5 June! I am looking forward to seeing the new models plus the sports cars! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

I went to the Arizona edition of the English tour last night and it was a blast! It was held at Jaredís Galleria, which is the new AD in the Phoenix area, and they had a crowd of about 50 people attend! They had the entire line of Watches on display plus a few of the LE Watches for everyone to see! I did my best to get some pics but most of the crowd was fairy new to Bremont and I tried to stay back to let them have all the touchy-feely time and space to acquaint themselves with the brand. It was a great time and I was able to meet all the new staff that Bremont has assembled plus the crew at Jaredís, they all treated me as a VIP which I wasnít expecting and had me give a small speech to the crowd after Nick spoke! Cheers Jim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Here are a few pics I took of the event! Sorry for the poor watch pics , but I let all the new customers handle and examine the watches without me taking up the sales staff time! Cheers Jim

Awesome Jim! Glad you were there in attendance as our Alt1tude ambassador and able to tell a bit of your story and history with Bremont to a new audience and retailer. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some images from the 7 June event at Feldmar Watch Company

Nick's Jaguar

Giles' Porsche

Nick, Giles, and Mark Healey

Limited Edition Waterman

I am the goofball in the middle.

Waterman

A few more images and story HERE

Awesome stuff, Manson! Glad you were able to go! The English Tour stops have a history of being very relaxed and fun, while getting one on one interactions with Nick and Giles. Hope you guys had an awesome time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    I went to the Arizona edition of the English tour last night and it was a blast! It was held at Jared’s Galleria, which is the new AD in the Phoenix area, and they had a crowd of about 50 people attend! They had the entire line of Watches on display plus a few of the LE Watches for everyone to see! I did my best to get some pics but most of the crowd was fairy new to Bremont and I tried to stay back to let them have all the touchy-feely time and space to acquaint themselves with the brand. It was a great time and I was able to meet all the new staff that Bremont has assembled plus the crew at Jared’s, they all treated me as a VIP which I wasn’t expecting and had me give a small speech to the crowd after Nick spoke! Cheers Jim

Glad you could make it, Jim - and hopefully your story will have inspired a few people there to take the plunge and join the 'Bremont club!'

Hope you're well.
    J.