Thread: It doesn't look as if...

It doesn't look as if...

....the old Supermarine S500 is done yet! Bremont have just posted this teaser picture of a new Supermarine appearing soon.

Any ideas?

One thing to note is that they have retained the 'old' sapphire covered S500 bezel with the lumed 20-minute track. Could this be one last 'harrah' to that style of Supermarine?

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    ....the old Supermarine S500 is done yet! Bremont have just posted this teaser picture of a new Supermarine appearing soon.

Any ideas?

One thing to note is that they have retained the 'old' sapphire covered S500 bezel with the lumed 20-minute track. Could this be one last 'harrah' to that style of Supermarine?

J.
    For me the S500 is one of my all time favorite models! I think itís the toughest least prone to nicks and dings when worn during outdoor activities! I wear mine when I boat, swim, bike, motorcycling and any strenuous activity and it is still mint after more than 5 years and still runs in spec! I love that watch! Cheers Jim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

New blue lume?

Long live the king! On very close inspection, it looks like there may be some new extra text below the center stem. It ALMOST looks like a silver dial, but probably just the glare. I’m definitely excited to see what’s going on with this S500-ish watch!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Long live the king! On very close inspection, it looks like there may be some new extra text below the center stem. It ALMOST looks like a silver dial, but probably just the glare. Iím definitely excited to see whatís going on with this S500-ish watch!
    I thought that too - but I also thought I could be going daft! There certainly appears to be three lines of text there, compared to the normal (current) S500ís two.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    For me the S500 is one of my all time favorite models! I think itís the toughest least prone to nicks and dings when worn during outdoor activities! I wear mine when I boat, swim, bike, motorcycling and any strenuous activity and it is still mint after more than 5 years and still runs in spec! I love that watch! Cheers Jim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thoughtful cropping Jim!

The watch and the location looks fantastic. The sun is shining in Nantwich today but not warm enough to dress down like that

That was the first day on Lake Havasu, new home for the London Bridge! By the end of the week my white legs looked like a lobster! Cheers
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander