Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Endurance Delivery?

Endurance Delivery?

Any inside info (or rampant speculation ) on the delivery date of this model? The web site says June 2018, but previously it said May 2018 and April 2018 before that.

Just curious about the cause of the schedule slippage.

Scott, I have checked with HQ this morning and they are going to confirm a time and get back to me ASAP. I will edit this post in due course to let you know.

EDIT: HQ have been in touch, Scott. They are shipping the Endurance in July, with the aim to get all the watches out over a few months (given there are 300 to ship!)

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-09-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Added message from HQ.

There were 4 available for purchase at the Watches of Switzerland/Bremont/Ben Saunders event this evening...

Not sure if they sold or whose stock they were (WoS or Bremont)

John

That's quite interesting. I've recently been communicating with the Royal Exchange boutique who said they won't be available until early July?

Well, Giles said 'for the first time tonight, anywhere in the world, it's an opportunity to buy the Endurance, I think we have 4 for sale'...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Any inside info (or rampant speculation ) on the delivery date of this model? The web site says June 2018, but previously it said May 2018 and April 2018 before that.

Just curious about the cause of the schedule slippage.
    My AD said August most likely.... I did snag one from him. He got 2 I believe here in Pa, USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    My AD said August most likely.... I did snag one from him. He got 2 I believe here in Pa, USA

I spoke to Giles this evening. They are now hoping to start shipping in a couple of weeks. The ones for sale last night were finished early especially for the event.

J.

If I was someone who had pre-ordered an Endurance and put a deposit down at the Townhouse event, tentatively awaiting its release, I'm not sure how happy I would be to find out that four watches that weren't pre-ordered are being offered for general sale before I'd received mine. It may have been an event but surely pre-orders should take precedence?

I guess the pre-orders are seen as money in the bank.

There doesn't appear (at least from the pre-order thread) to be massive interest in the watch so there was an opportunity to perhaps sell the four to others off the back of Ben's tales of derring do who wouldn't have considered it otherwise?

As a rule though, pre-orders are despatched first when new watches are ready followed by the general dealer requirements. Otherwise there'd be little point pre-ordering anything other than releases that would sell out quickly, which are a rarity.