Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Endurance Delivery?

In case anyone's passing through... there's an Endurance for sale in the AD TF Bakers at Grand Central above Birmingham New Street station (along with other Bremonts).

I love the orange gmt hand and the rounded batons on the dial but is that compass bezel useful to anyone? I still think the king of limited edition s500's is the oracle gmt. It got it all, titanium, gmt, useful bezel and awsum red second hand. Why so little love for this watch!

An absolute beauty, well done Bremont

2018-07-18 17.06.32 by ataripower, on Flickr

Saw one today, must admit not sure about it in the flesh.

You can't see the movement with the nato strap on, and it sits massive on the wrist with the strap.

The rubber strap seems very cheap...

Compared to the terra nova the whole thing seems like a rush job..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I learned to think outside of the box with the Endurance. I tried it on with the Nato strap at the townhouse event and thought as you did, that it sat too high on the wrist, especially with my small wrists. I thought that was it and it wasn't for me but then I noticed on Bremonts website the titanium bracelet version. Oddly Bremont don't seem to promote that version as much as the NATO strap. Despite this I decided to take a gamble and purchased it. It's stunning. The watch sits at the right height on the wrist, the titanium bracelet is so light that it's extremely comfortable and you can almost forget that you're wearing it. I can't say that it's my favourite but without doubt it's the easiest for me to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I learned to think outside of the box with the Endurance. I tried it on with the Nato strap at the townhouse event and thought as you did, that it sat too high on the wrist, especially with my small wrists. I thought that was it and it wasn't for me but then I noticed on Bremonts website the titanium bracelet version. Oddly Bremont don't seem to promote that version as much as the NATO strap. Despite this I decided to take a gamble and purchased it. It's stunning. The watch sits at the right height on the wrist, the titanium bracelet is so light that it's extremely comfortable and you can almost forget that you're wearing it. I can't say that it's my favourite but without doubt it's the easiest for me to wear.
    Ok...
    Going back for a second look tomorrow. But struggling with it...
    I have a terra nova, so really can't justify it honestly.
    And real,y think the terra is the better one, plus-

In the promo pics Saunders is wearing the terra at the pole..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk