Thread: Alt1 ??

Alt1 ??

Hi Daniel,

New here, so - hi
    I'm looking to buy : alt1-zt, or alt1-p or alt1-c

Can't decide ?? Any opinions ??

Daniel, welcome to the forum, it's great to have you aboard!

They are each brilliant watches in their own right - but my personal favourite would be the 'original' ALT1-C/CR.

What will you be using the watch for (work, pleasure, casual, smart etc) and what sort of style do you like - whilst the same DNA, each watch has it's own little quirks. That may help us give you ideas!

PS - I've also moved your post to its own thread, so hopefully you'll get a bit more exposure.

J.

Of the three you mention the ALT1-C is the best 'all rounder' in my opinion. I'd be interested to hear why you've narrowed it down to one of those three.

My Alt1 ZT/BK is for sale! Full set and a brand new leather strap. Iím selling it quickly before I have to leave to study at university. Send me a PM if interested; Iím flexible on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'