Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: WTB: Bremont brown leather strap (white stitching) or SS braclet.

  1. #1

    WTB: Bremont brown leather strap (white stitching) or SS braclet.

    Ladies and gentlemen,

    Title says it all, looking for an additional strap/bracket for my U2.

    Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

    Cheers

    Felix

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix the Cat View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen,

    Title says it all, looking for an additional strap/bracket for my U2.

    Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

    Cheers

    Felix
    Hi Felix I've got a barely worn Brown /white stitch leather strap if you want it.

    Ryan

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Hi Felix I've got a barely worn Brown /white stitch leather strap if you want it.

    Ryan
    Hi Ryan

    Thank you for your response, Iím very interested!

    Iím on the NE coast of the US. Please let me know what your asking and postage details etc.

    Cheers

    Felix

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix the Cat View Post
    Hi Ryan

    Thank you for your response, Iím very interested!

    Iím on the NE coast of the US. Please let me know what your asking and postage details etc.

    Cheers

    Felix
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0554.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	4197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0555.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	4198

    This is the strap, excuse the lighting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites