Thread: Can you view any Bremont Watches in New Zealand?

Can you view any Bremont Watches in New Zealand?

Hi

I visited my sister in Bermuda last year for the America's cup and got interested in Bremont watches as a friend had a AC regatta watch. Travelling back to New Zealand I realised there was no way to view the range here....

I had read there would be a boutique store set up in Australia with LMDM but have not heard any more news recently.

I am keen to narrow down my choice before travelling back to Bermuda (Astwood Dickinson) maybe next year but we seem to be a a "poor cousin" in this corner of the world with no Bremont representation (despite the "Warbirds" reference in the recent newsletter)

My current favourites are MBII-WH/BL , Solo SOLO/WH-SI or the very attractive ALT1-C/WH-BK - at least from what I can see online

Unfortunately had not really started my interest until we got home and it was too late to look.....is there anywhere these can be viewed in NZ?

Jules

Hi Jules, welcome to the forum - thanks for joining us!

I'm glad you've found some Bremont you like, three stellar choices there. Unfortunately, there are currently no Authorised Dealers in New Zealand, sorry. There are, however, three in Australia: one in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. The details of these can be found here: Bremont Authorised Dealers Worldwide.

Do stick around and join in the discussion, it'd be good to have you.
    J.