Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Townhouse 18 Watches in the House!

In the flesh I thought the Alt1-C blue was stunning. The white face version I couldn't make my mind up on. It is a really nice watch just not sure whether it stood out enough compared to the others. Still preferred the Endurance above all though.

It’s really difficult to capture the true color of the new “RAF Blue” watches. You’re right, they’re spectacular and very versatile. I slightly prefer the White/Black, but the margin has become very thin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alt1-C

Really liking that new alt1-c in the blue. Any more images of that watch. What is the oficial colour name of that watch( 3rd from last). Thanks.

Hi there!
    I'm new the forum and I have a right-away question. I was recommended this shop to buy bremont https://brickandportal.com/shop?query=bremont. Are the offers legit there?
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Philip; 05-10-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Hi Philip, that 'shop' link seems to redirect to Mr Porter (here's the direct link: Mr Porter: Bremont) who are legitimate and an Authorised Dealer for Bremont. Buy through them and you will have no concerns.

Where in the world are you? Check out this list of 'brick and mortar' AD's here and go and try some of the watches before you buy!

J.

I'm in the process of designing something for my squadron and would love to see the S-501 on your wrist. Also, what are your thoughts of it compared to the ALT1-C (the other frontrunner I'm considering). I know they're very different in almost every way, but I thought I'd ask.
    - TexZan -

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post
    I'm in the process of designing something for my squadron and would love to see the S-501 on your wrist. Also, what are your thoughts of it compared to the ALT1-C (the other frontrunner I'm considering). I know they're very different in almost every way, but I thought I'd ask.
    Tex, unfortunately I didn’t get to spend any time with the S501 this go round. It looks quite good from the photos I’ve seen though!

Love to hear that you’re working on a project! Keep us in the loop as it develops! If you didn’t get to listen to Dan’s podcast on his squadron project, give it a listen. Can send to you.