Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling a bit let down by Bremont Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Chewitt13 View Post
    Iíll be sending it back, CS have been good and are fast tracking it once it arrives, it needs a part replaced
    Do keep us all informed, Chris. I'm sure you'll have the watch back in no time.

J.

If the watch didnít have a full wind, issues like that can happen. To be sure though, Iíd have them take another look and potentially replace that part they mentioned.

Watch went back today, got up this morning to this

So I couldnít force it yesterday, definitely something up

Watch went back today, got up this morning to this

So I couldnít force it yesterday, definitely something up
    Yeah, something is definitely up there. Keep us all informed as to the cause of the issue and the outcome, Chris.

J.

Just tried it and it worked ok, CS got back to me this afternoon, the chief watchmaker says itís an intermittent sticking issue, not sure now do I leave it a few days and see what happens or just send it back

Chris
    Good luck Chris I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! It's like one of those frustrating issues when your car doesn't act up when it's at the shop but it just waits for you to drive it off the lot. Anyway hope they make this right for you.

It will get sorted Iím sure. Annoying but not the end of the world. 2 positives though, I wore my Seiko black series for the first time, and while I was in the AD had a good look around the black bay S&G, never would have appealed to me but it was lovely, surprised I left without it!!!!!!

Feeling a bit let down by Bremont Customer Care

So thatís the s2000 back now and seems to be fixed, got up at 3am to check the last few mornings.

Whilst it was away 2 became 3 as I added a Boeing 247 to the collection so I am part of the 27% of the 10% who would buy 3 Bremonts.

Couldnít resist the crystal back!!!

I should say that customer services were good and the watch was fixed within 3 1/2 weeks. Last year omega returned my 8500 PO with a 2500 PO bracelet on it, so even the majors make mistakes, itís important how they react to them

C