Thread: WTB Terra Nova

WTB Terra Nova

New to the group but have been keeping my eye out for a Terra Nova here for a little while, please message me should you have one available.

Many thanks

Sioca

WTB Terra Nova

Hi Sioca, welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us!

The Terra Nova, as I'm sure you're aware, is a rare beast and they pop up pretty infrequently.

Whilst it may not be to your taste, the new version of the TN, the 'Endurance' was released this week. It's available to preorder from Bremont here.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 03-03-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Hi Sioca, welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us!

The Terra Nova, as I'm sure you're aware, is a rare beast and they pop up pretty infrequently.

Whilst it may not be to your taste, the new version of the TN, the 'Endurance' was released this week. It's available to preorder from Bremont here.

J.
    Thank you J. I was unaware of the new release, looks interesting. As someone that travels into the wilds on various continents this should meet my requirements, although i’ll continue to keep a look out for a TN in the meantime, appreciate that recently they have come up less often.

Thank you J, must admit I had not noticed the new model, could well meet my requirements although will keep my eyes out for a TN in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioca View Post
    New to the group but have been keeping my eye out for a Terra Nova here for a little while, please message me should you have one available.

Many thanks

Sioca
    Shockingly my local watch store has a brand new TN in stock, all wrapped in plastic. They know nothing about this watch, and as an owner of a TN it really pisses me off it hasn’t been bought.

That being said I live in Sydney Australia and Bremont has barely scratched the surface over here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sioca View Post

Many thanks

Sioca
    There was a TN for sale on the Watchuseek forum just recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Do they have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelp7 View Post
    Shockingly my local watch store has a brand new TN in stock, all wrapped in plastic. They know nothing about this watch, and as an owner of a TN it really pisses me off it hasn’t been bought.

That being said I live in Sydney Australia and Bremont has barely scratched the surface over here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TN

Hi did you get yourself a Terra Nova. I am selling my number 93/300. I know this is an old post so you are probably sorted now.