Thread: Bremont Townhouse 2018 Video

Bremont Townhouse 2018 Video

Went to the Townhouse today and it was a year event! Even the weather wasn’t going to stop me, for those who couldn’t make it, I made a video.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jwalker9; 03-01-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Absolutely brilliant, Dan! Thanks so much for sharing! You did a wonderful job showing us the goings on at the Tow house!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Absolutely brilliant, Dan! Thanks so much for sharing! You did a wonderful job showing us the goings on at the Tow house!
    Not a problem at all! I hope you enjoy! I also put a video up of the 1918 launch at the imperial war museum! Itíll be on the channel as well!

Great work mate! However, I do appear to be in it - I assume I can expect a royalties cheque through the post....??

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Great work mate! However, I do appear to be in it - I assume I can expect a royalties cheque through the post....??
    I spotted you (and a few other familiar faces) in that video! You're basically famous, mate!

Epic work, Dan. Thanks for sharing your #BremontTownhouse experience with us!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I spotted you (and a few other familiar faces) in that video! You're basically famous, mate!

Epic work, Dan. Thanks for sharing your #BremontTownhouse experience with us!

J.
    Pleasure was mine!! I feel the Video worked out quite well too!

Great video Dan.

I made it there yesterday through the snow and my only contribution is this pic taken with some of the bits and bobs picked up on the day. I did meet Nick for the first time and was great to chat with him for a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    Great video Dan.

I made it there yesterday through the snow and my only contribution is this pic taken with some of the bits and bobs picked up on the day. I did meet Nick for the first time and was great to chat with him for a few minutes.

They were giving out free ALT1-C, Rich!? I knew I should've battled my way down there on Wednesday..

Glad you had a good time, and aren't too badly snowed in.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    They were giving out free ALT1-C, Rich!? I knew I should've battled my way down there on Wednesday..

J.
    Glad I didn't bother, I have an Alt1-C

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD