Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont Wright Flyer!

Bremont Wright Flyer!

Took the plunge today and picked up a Wright Flyer at a keen price to keep the Alt 1ZT company. Eagerly awaiting Postie on Thursday!

Thought long and hard and decided it was a lovely piece and unlike anything else I have.
    Last edited by Culminator; 02-27-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Wow, lovely!! Enjoy that beauty!! Do you mind saying how mean the price was??!!

Thanks chipbutty, I've just realised I had put "Victory" in the title but was meant to read "Wright Flyer". Must have been thinking about the Victory I had originally been trying to buy.

Anyway it was less than the retail price of it when new, which seems good going for a Bremont Limited Edition watch. It was a toss up between this, the P51 that's been for sale for a while and a ceramic Rolex Daytona. In the end I decided that the Rolex was far too common and blingy and opted for a British designed and British branded watch. I feel all the better for it too!
    Last edited by Culminator; 02-27-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Culminator great purchase did you go for ss or rose gold, which number did you manage to bag.

Hi Ticktoc, found a ss one so went for that. Number 144.
    Hope it looks good on the wrist but seems a lovely watch in the pics.

A nice tidy gross, can’t be many left on the shelves now.

Quote Originally Posted by Culminator View Post
    Thanks chipbutty, I've just realised I had put "Victory" in the title but was meant to read "Wright Flyer". Must have been thinking about the Victory I had originally been trying to buy.
    I've sorted that for you, Culminator.

J.

Brill, thank you j

Hey mate - I see its a different watch you've bought!! Even nicer!! So more congrats!! I was mulling over buying one of these at the end of last year but never got around to doing so...
    I look forward to seeing your photos on here when it arrives!!

A beauty. Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk