Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bremont Wright Flyer!

You are going to love your Wright Flyer! It is my all time favorite watch! It is stunning in person and with the addition of a exclusive piece of history inside priceless! I think the only reason they all were not snapped up was because of the marketing mistake of announcing it had an in-house movement! As time passes and that memory disappears I think the WF will end up being one of the most valuable and sought after Bremont!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

It does look stunning Capt. Thanks for all the positive responses everyone, I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Congratulations on your Wright Flyer, you will love it more every day and like Capt L said, itís going to be your favorite no matter what next grail watch you purchase after this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 367-80 View Post
    Congratulations on your Wright Flyer, you will love it more every day and like Capt L said, itís going to be your favorite no matter what next grail watch you purchase after this one.

Took the Wright Flyer out on a sports car rally, here she is next to another priceless machine the Bugatti Veyron owned by Barrett Jackson!

Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post

Took the Wright Flyer out on a sports car rally, here she is next to another priceless machine the Bugatti Veyron owned by Barrett Jackson!

Capt L, they made 450 Veyrons and 450 Wright Flyers so your shot is very unique, doubt a WF has met a Veyron before