Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: alt1tude.bremont.com is ONE today!

Congratulations on your one year birthday!

Now, to celebrate this important milestone, maybe this would be the best time for Bremont to make Altitude its own Special Edition watch.

Let me be the first to suggest an Orange barrel DLC U2!!!
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Congratulations on your one year birthday!

Now, to celebrate this important milestone, maybe this would be the best time for Bremont to make Altitude its own Special Edition watch.

Let me be the first to suggest an Orange barrel DLC U2!!!
    Thank you G-F!

That is a fab idea! You know what, I would love an ALT1TUDE forum edition but I don't think it would ever happen. For a start I don't sell watches, and also the site isn't 'official' ......I do dream of what one would look like though :-)

If it did my choice would be a U2 DLC with a green barrel (to compliment the lume) and possibly the MBI inner bezel with yellow markers... A U2 with yellow barrel and yellow MB hand / inner bezel would also look insane! No logos markings or etchings etc (apart from regular bremont dial etc)

Clean, simple, on-brand and different!

...right I need to stop thinking about this fantasy watch now!

Happy Birthday !

I don't spend as much time on this site as I ought to, but love it all the same.

U2-DLC yellow barrel with yellow hands?? That would be great! Would fit the color scheme of your site!!

I'm in! Sign me up! Cash in hand ready to pay!! Make it happen please! You did help brand awareness with your site, didn't you? How many watches got sold because of what happens here? At least ask, what's the worst that could happen??
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Thank you G-F!

That is a fab idea! You know what, I would love an ALT1TUDE forum edition but I don't think it would ever happen. For a start I don't sell watches, and also the site isn't 'official' ......I do dream of what one would look like though :-)

If it did my choice would be a U2 DLC with a green barrel (to compliment the lume) and possibly the MBI inner bezel with yellow markers... A U2 with yellow barrel and yellow MB hand / inner bezel would also look insane! No logos markings or etchings etc (apart from regular bremont dial etc)

Clean, simple, on-brand and different!

...right I need to stop thinking about this fantasy watch now!
    I really like both, but the best one would be with the MB1 seconds hand and inner bezel with an orange bezel, or the green combo you described.

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    U2-DLC yellow barrel with yellow hands?? That would be great! Would fit the color scheme of your site!!

I'm in! Sign me up! Cash in hand ready to pay!! Make it happen please! You did help brand awareness with your site, didn't you? How many watches got sold because of what happens here? At least ask, what's the worst that could happen??

oh yes i would be in too SIGN ME UP !

HAPPY 1 !!!

congrats for the great work....

from FR.