Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: alt1tude.bremont.com is ONE today!

  1. #11
    Congratulations on your one year birthday!

    Now, to celebrate this important milestone, maybe this would be the best time for Bremont to make Altitude its own Special Edition watch.

    Let me be the first to suggest an Orange barrel DLC U2!!!
    No longer a fan boy...

  2. #12
    Senior Member Alt1tude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Congratulations on your one year birthday!

    Now, to celebrate this important milestone, maybe this would be the best time for Bremont to make Altitude its own Special Edition watch.

    Let me be the first to suggest an Orange barrel DLC U2!!!
    Thank you G-F!

    That is a fab idea! You know what, I would love an ALT1TUDE forum edition but I don't think it would ever happen. For a start I don't sell watches, and also the site isn't 'official' ......I do dream of what one would look like though :-)

    If it did my choice would be a U2 DLC with a green barrel (to compliment the lume) and possibly the MBI inner bezel with yellow markers... A U2 with yellow barrel and yellow MB hand / inner bezel would also look insane! No logos markings or etchings etc (apart from regular bremont dial etc)

    Clean, simple, on-brand and different!

    ...right I need to stop thinking about this fantasy watch now!

  3. #13
    Happy Birthday !

    I don't spend as much time on this site as I ought to, but love it all the same.

  4. #14
    U2-DLC yellow barrel with yellow hands?? That would be great! Would fit the color scheme of your site!!

    I'm in! Sign me up! Cash in hand ready to pay!! Make it happen please! You did help brand awareness with your site, didn't you? How many watches got sold because of what happens here? At least ask, what's the worst that could happen??
    No longer a fan boy...

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Thank you G-F!

    That is a fab idea! You know what, I would love an ALT1TUDE forum edition but I don't think it would ever happen. For a start I don't sell watches, and also the site isn't 'official' ......I do dream of what one would look like though :-)

    If it did my choice would be a U2 DLC with a green barrel (to compliment the lume) and possibly the MBI inner bezel with yellow markers... A U2 with yellow barrel and yellow MB hand / inner bezel would also look insane! No logos markings or etchings etc (apart from regular bremont dial etc)

    Clean, simple, on-brand and different!

    ...right I need to stop thinking about this fantasy watch now!
    I really like both, but the best one would be with the MB1 seconds hand and inner bezel with an orange bezel, or the green combo you described.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    U2-DLC yellow barrel with yellow hands?? That would be great! Would fit the color scheme of your site!!

    I'm in! Sign me up! Cash in hand ready to pay!! Make it happen please! You did help brand awareness with your site, didn't you? How many watches got sold because of what happens here? At least ask, what's the worst that could happen??


    oh yes i would be in too SIGN ME UP !

  7. #17
    Senior Member Dragon Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    124
    HAPPY 1 !!!

    congrats for the great work....

    from FR.

Similar Threads

  1. Bremont in today's Telegraph...
    By SuperRichieM in forum Public Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. Hugh Laurie, today's Times...
    By SuperRichieM in forum Public Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 06:37 PM
  3. New Watch Announced Today?
    By Trapped Wind in forum Public Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 08:45 AM
  4. Had these two show up in the post today
    By AndyMilts in forum Public Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:36 PM
  5. Welcome to ALT1TUDE!
    By Alt1tude in forum Public Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 08:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites