Thread: The Endurance... pre-order

The Endurance... pre-order

Well, there you have it. Thatís me making ridiculous Bremont purchases again!!! Iíve just placed an order for the new shiny Endurance from Rob at Toppers! 🧐

What a great timepiece! ❤️ Iím much less enthralled by the exhibition case back (pure gimmick ó my watch is on my wrist and on top of a nato, I donít need to see a spinning rotor!). However, I am really rather impressed with the orange touches against the titanium (which, together with purple, is probably my favourite colour).

I adore the snow, and I love that A Blog To Watch has photos of it in the snow showing the slight yellow tones of the titanium and the bright orange NATO!

On critiquing the watch, I think Iíd probably have liked the 24 hour hand to stretch to the chapter ring, but itís good enough. I love the ceramic bezel and the orange cardinals together with the white indices and the orange tip to the second hand (which Iíve missed from my ALT1-ZT/BK). The ĎNí cardinal on the 24 hour hand is also a very nice touch. I may miss the chrono function from my ALT1 a bit, but, to be honest, I think Iíve used it 4 or 5 times since I had my watch, and then afterwards couldnít remember what I had used it to time!

In short, for me this is will be a fantastic watch. Of course, I ordered the watch to come with the titanium bracelet (which, unlike the steel, matches the case perfectly). I also asked Rob to ensure that it comes with the mightly gaudy-but-delightful orange NATO.

In short, I canít wait! Can May get her any more quickly!?!?!

Photos from A Blog to Watch (https://www.ablogtowatch.com/bremont...edition-watch/) ... because those guys really know how to photograph a watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shedlock2000; 02-27-2018 at 02:09 AM.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Great review....

Temptation I can resist everything but ...

Bremont Solo (WF)
    Bremont U2 DLC
    Omega Speedmaster Cal 3313
    BR 02-94 Gold
    BR 01-94 Pro Ti

Looks great. Reminds me of my Milgauss with the flashes of bright colour. Hope you enjoy your purchase when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Looks great. Reminds me of my Milgauss with the flashes of bright colour. Hope you enjoy your purchase when it arrives.
    Thanks guys! Me too!

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Who currently makes the NATO strap. As that looks interesting and would suit one of my watches.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Who currently makes the NATO strap. As that looks interesting and would suit one of my watches.

GasGasBones

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    GasGasBones
    Thanks for info, I hadn't realised Carl had gone back to making them.