Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Townhouse 2018 Releases

I quite like the white Airco's. The Mach1 in white has something of a poor man's 5320G about it. The white Airco Mach 2 would have been an option for me, I bought the ALT1-C PW but would have loved the little Airco. My sweet spot with those would be to have the syringe hands on the Mach2 White. perhaps with a sans serif applied numerals.

Thumbs up for the new models, seem like an evolution and pepping up of the older divers.

I liked the Endurance so much, I pre-ordered one from Toppers!

Iím with Steve on the caseback, though.... donít suppose Bremont would sell a solid case back, would they!?

Btw, Steve ó what are your thoughts on the stubby 24hour hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    That's some amount of new pieces!!

Personally, my favourites are the blue Airco MACH 3, the new White C and the new S500BK (could change my mind to the 501!!)

Will hopefully be seeing them on Wednesday so will help me decide,as we all now, that seeing them and trying them can very often make you change your mind!!
    Very much the same as me Chippy, although I personally prefer the S301.

Unfortunately cannot get to Townhouse so can't wait to see them.

Of all of them it is the new ALT1-C/WH

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Crikey, it looks like 2018 could be an expensive year! There's a lot of great stuff in there - the blue Airco, the U2, the Alt1-C's and of course, the Endurance!
    Duly noted.....

Quote Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
    I liked the Endurance so much, I pre-ordered one from Toppers!

I’m with Steve on the caseback, though.... don’t suppose Bremont would sell a solid case back, would they!?

Btw, Steve — what are your thoughts on the stubby 24hour hand?

I like it overall. The 24 hour hand is ok. It reminds me of the Rolex explorer 2- which it goes head to head with really. I would have preferred a solid case back to. Plus the orange strap is awful. But that's easily sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    I LOVE the Alt1-C redesign. Definitely getting the blue one. Really digging the Endurance too. Had a TN but sold it later on..... may need to pick one of these up too! Too many wants!!!

Yep, me too. Will take a closer look on Thurs

MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    Yep, me too. Will take a closer look on Thurs

You'll have fun - I hope the snow doesn't stop you! I've had to cancel my journey due to the weather, and all the trains being cancelled from this part of the World.

Do post as many pictures as possible, please - I'm gutted I can't be there and keep the forum supplied with news/pictures. Sorry everyone!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    You'll have fun - I hope the snow doesn't stop you! I've had to cancel my journey due to the weather, and all the trains being cancelled from this part of the World.

Do post as many pictures as possible, please - I'm gutted I can't be there and keep the forum supplied with news/pictures. Sorry everyone!

J.
    Will do. Fingers crossed on the weather!

MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Quote Originally Posted by Toomuchtalk View Post
    I like it overall. The 24 hour hand is ok. It reminds me of the Rolex explorer 2- which it goes head to head with really. I would have preferred a solid case back to. Plus the orange strap is awful. But that's easily sorted.
    Did you find a Terra Nova, Steve? How do you think the Endurance will wear compared to the new explorer? I am a touch worried about the case being bigger (especially with the thicker case back). My Alt1 is a bit as big as Iíd like to go....

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Quote Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
    How do you think the Endurance will wear compared to the new explorer? I am a touch worried about the case being bigger (especially with the thicker case back). My Alt1 is a bit as big as I’d like to go....
    The Endurance is tall, seems far taller than an Alt1. Feels the same as an S500 without the orange strap but with that strap seems overly tall. I still really liked it though.