Thread: Fs: All leather must go! Crazy low prices! Super happy fun sale!

Fs: All leather must go! Crazy low prices! Super happy fun sale!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	straps.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	4205

All Leather must go!
    Hey all, I’m currently in the process of clearing all leather from my life and unfortunately all my Bremont stuff is leather! Over the last year I’ve collected a fair amount of straps and stuff but its now time to say good bye. I’m open to cold hard cash and trades for Bremont rubber straps as I’m now all about the rubber.

Official Bremont stuff

1. Bremont watch roll great condition with box ( from my s300) SOLD

2. Bremont Blue with red stitch leather jaguar strap – Great condition SOLD

3. Bremont Vintage black strap – Great condition SOLD

4. Bremont Black alligator strap – Great condition SOLD

5. Bremont Black with white stitch leather strap – Great condition

6. Bremont Black with Black stitch leather strap – Great condition (I dyed the stitch black myself, looks good!) SOLD

7. Bremont brown with Black stitch leather strap – good condition – (I dyed the stitch black myself, looks good!) SOLD

8. Bremont grey leather strap – great condition minus a small mark made when add in an additional hole SOLD

9. Bremont vintage brown leather strap – good condition but with marks to the side of the strap where the buckle sits ( you would notice them when where the strap) SOLD

16. Bremont brown leather watch wallet ( from my solo)

These canvas straps are cool!
    These straps where made by an awsum chap on etsy. The goal was to perfectly reproduce the original Bremont canvas strap. They’ve got curved lugs, canvas is wrapped around the edges, Thickness from 6mm to 3mm lug to tip and a taper from 22mm to 20mm. There built around a leather core with canvas on top to the regular Bremont strap specs. I’ve omitted the holes really close to the lug end as if your using those you’re probably using the wrong size strap. I do however have the kit to add for holes if needed.

10. Black with white stich canvas - Great condition SOLD

11. Green with white stitch canvas - Great condition SOLD

12. Dark blue with red stitch canvas - Great condition SOLD

13. Black with black stitch canvas - Great condition SOLD

14. Green with green stitch canvas - Great condition SOLD

Lucky find
    15. Christopher ward brown with white stitch leather strap - Great condition. Looks just like a bremont strap, padded, curved lugs and same taper and everything. SOLD

That’s it! That’s all my leather. I’ve got no prices in mind for any of it and I’m more than happy to sell multiple items together at some silly prices! I just need it all gone. If your interested in stuff and want more pictures just let me know.

Again if you have a black temple iland rubber strap I want it!

Thanks
    Ryan
    Last edited by Ryan; 07-07-2018 at 09:22 AM.