Thread: Forum - not very active.

Question Forum - not very active.

I think Facebook and all he other sites Instagram etc are killing Forums. I like Forums thought as the content is organised.

Which brings me to the point. Is it worth reorganising some of the Forums - to create more input?
    Own at present: Supersonic LE - Kingsman SS LE - Endurance LE - Wright Flyer SS LE - 1918 WG LE - Michael Wong LE - Boeing 100 LE - Boeing 747 (Military) - 216 Sqn x 2 (Mlitary) - ALT1-B - Omega Apollo 17.

I think the little down time is due to no recent new releases. Once the Townhouse opens, and we start seeing new stuff, the forum should be more active.

Comments on how to reorganise/restructure are always welcome, Jerry. I agree the forum hasn't been very actively lately, but then again neither have I!

J.

Lets get active

Yes, the forum is a bit quiet but is that a sign that people don't like there watches and moving them on or that they are enjoying their timepieces, hopefully the latter!

Being an owner of two Omega's I became a member of the Omega Forum, and there is a lot of activity on those forums, but Omega has been in existence for many many years, there is history, there are more watches out there are a hell of a lot more people involved.

By comparison Bremont is a very new company, until very recently I had never heard of them, had I been aware of them earlier in my watch collecting hobby I may already be an owner of one of these watches.

I have no idea if the watches are reliable, is the Company that makes the watches good, does it look after it's customers with a great support system, encourage them to keep their timepiece and maybe add further watches to their collection, this I intend to find out through reading the forums and asking around before spending over £3000 of hard earned money on a luxury watch.

My initial impressions are good, I like the look of the watches, the pricing is competitive and I am beginning to realise that there is a loyal following, that all bodes well for prospective purchaser.