Thread: Boeing Strap Choice

Boeing Strap Choice

Hello all,

My recent new addition of a white face Boeing has now had significant wrist time but....I canít seem to get any of the straps/ bracelet comfortably fitting my wrist. Initially I removed the blue stitched synthetic and fitted the bracelet, this made the watch quite heavy so I switched to the leather. This lasted a fortnight but due to the temperature here in Cyprus, salt marks were appearing so I removed it and switched back to the blue stitch synthetic which is not comfortable. Has anyone fitted a nato or another alternative to a Boeing and if so how do they find the fit. I have fitted my solo with a Nato ( the non Velcro ) and Iím very impressed, itís comfortable and looks great but at £85 for a nato it should be. Any images would be appreciated.

Many Thanks for your assistance.

Regards
    Taileron

Boeing Strap Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Taileron View Post
    Hello all,

My recent new addition of a white face Boeing has now had significant wrist time but....I canít seem to get any of the straps/ bracelet comfortably fitting my wrist. Initially I removed the blue stitched synthetic and fitted the bracelet, this made the watch quite heavy so I switched to the leather. This lasted a fortnight but due to the temperature here in Cyprus, salt marks were appearing so I removed it and switched back to the blue stitch synthetic which is not comfortable. Has anyone fitted a nato or another alternative to a Boeing and if so how do they find the fit. I have fitted my solo with a Nato ( the non Velcro ) and Iím very impressed, itís comfortable and looks great but at £85 for a nato it should be. Any images would be appreciated.

Many Thanks for your assistance.

Regards
    Taileron
    Taileron, are you open to handmade leather straps? I too am out in cyprus and I use handmade leather NATOís.

I also have a few MN straps by Erikas Originals they are fantastic in cyprus especially when you go to the beach etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dancclayton; 01-14-2018 at 11:48 AM.

I really like the Bremont rubber straps! They are comfy and come in 3 color choices! Cheers JIM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Thanks for the responses, I do like the look on the leather Nato and the rubber. Mine is the same model as yours Jim, the fit looks spot on. I’m a bit anal on fit and finish. Have you had any salt marks come through on your leather Nato Dan?

Many Thanks

Regards
    Taileron

Quote Originally Posted by Taileron View Post
    Thanks for the responses, I do like the look on the leather Nato and the rubber. Mine is the same model as yours Jim, the fit looks spot on. Iím a bit anal on fit and finish. Have you had any salt marks come through on your leather Nato Dan?

Many Thanks

Regards
    Taileron
    No Salt marks on the NATOs at all, really good made to measure straps!! Same for true MN Strap by Erika, no issues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk