Thread: His and Hers...

His and Hers...

We are not normally into "his and hers" stuff - we don't have matching jumpers, coats or scarves - although we do have similar tastes in many things - which is just as well after decades of living together...

Anyway, it's a stretch to call these "his and hers", but we decided to take advantage of the excellent offers available at Upchurch, the (about to close) Bremont AD in Colchester, and got a great deal on a Bremont Solo 32 for Mrs D.

As Mrs D is fairly ambivalent about watches, it seemed sensible to choose a watch that is truly "go anywhere, do anything" proof and this model fits the bill. It's the LC32 in white on a bracelet - automatic (let's see how that goes), 50m WR, screw-in crown, hardened case and COSC accuracy.

Richard

Looking smart, Rich! I thought that watch would be a hit when I saw it at Basel, it was certainly a move to an untapped sector for Bremont. Is Mrs D pleased with it?

J.

Thanks Jake. So far, so good.

Talking to a couple of AD's, I think the Solo 32 is not selling well at all, but I guess the target audience is quite small. For my wife, who wears the same watch for everything, it seems ideal.

Richard

Beautiful Rich!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Thanks Jake. So far, so good.

Talking to a couple of AD's, I think the Solo 32 is not selling well at all, but I guess the target audience is quite small. For my wife, who wears the same watch for everything, it seems ideal.
    Absolutely agreed on all counts. Do post some #womw shots of it when you get a chance!

J.