Thread: FS: Bremont Leander 18 / 99

Lightbulb FS: Bremont Leander 18 / 99

For Sale: Leander LE No 18 / 99

Leander, commemorates the number of olympic gold medals won (99) by the club since the 1908 Olympic games held in the UK.

Based on the ALT1-C, and looking very smilier to the recent Ecurie Ecosse - this watch has a silver dial (Almost identical to the one on the Supermarine SM500 Silver) and most notable are the new shape blued hands and applied numbers and markers (Also blued).

Unique to this watch is a 'stroke-rate' counter: Basically used to time the number of strokes (or rows) over a given period - all important for rowing! The central second hand is designed to look like one of the Leander oars used (As illustrated on the logo as well).

Condition is excellent, although it has been worn.

Price originally over £5000

Price £3,950

There are more pictures here: Password: Bremont
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bremont-28Dec17 - 2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	4077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bremont-28Dec17 - 1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	4078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bremont-28Dec17 - 3.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	4079   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bremont-28Dec17 - 4.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	4080   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bremont-28Dec17 - 5.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	4081  

Last edited by Wildrover; 02-24-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Price Drop
    Own at present:
    Codebreaker LE - Wright Flyer LE - 1918 LE WG - Michael Wong LE - Boeing 100 LE - Boeing 747 (Military) - 216 Sqn x 2 (Mlitary) - ALT1-B - Kingsman SS - Omega Apollo 17.

Price dropped on the Leander to £3950

Last edited by Wildrover; 02-24-2018 at 09:09 AM.
    Own at present:
    Codebreaker LE - Wright Flyer LE - 1918 LE WG - Michael Wong LE - Boeing 100 LE - Boeing 747 (Military) - 216 Sqn x 2 (Mlitary) - ALT1-B - Kingsman SS - Omega Apollo 17.

Anyone? If not will remove after the weekend.
    Own at present:

Hi Wildrover, sorry but I donít visit this site that often, but I have been looking for a Leander on here before without any joy. Is this one still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    Anyone? If not will remove after the weekend.
    Hi Wildrover, I donít visit this page that often, so hope Iím not too late. Are you still looking to sell your Leander?

Thanks Chilly, will send a PM.
    Own at present:

Arrow

SOLD

I am pleased to say the buyer has a direct affiliation to the Leander Club. Therefore, I know its gone to a better home than I could give it.

Thanks
    Own at present:

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    SOLD

I am pleased to say the buyer has a direct affiliation to the Leander Club. Therefore, I know its gone to a better home than I could give it.

Thanks
    BrillIant news, Jerry. I'm really glad that it is 'staying in the family' as it were.

If you have any more contact with the buyer, do nudge them to join here and post some pictures, we'd love to see them.

J.

Hi J
    Iím hoping to get some nice shots when I visit Leander in July for Henley Regatta. In the meantime, I would like to say, as others have done, that it was a pleasure meeting Jerry and his family. I am so pleased my rowing past led me to purchasing my first Bremont and allowing me to cross paths with such a genuine guy. I wish him luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly22099 View Post
    Hi J
    Iím hoping to get some nice shots when I visit Leander in July for Henley Regatta. In the meantime, I would like to say, as others have done, that it was a pleasure meeting Jerry and his family. I am so pleased my rowing past led me to purchasing my first Bremont and allowing me to cross paths with such a genuine guy. I wish him luck.

Brilliant! I'm glad it went to someone here - great stuff, Chilly!

I look forward to the pictures, and I'm glad you and Jerry could make a deal!

J.