Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New MBII feature for 2018?

  1. #1
    Administrator jwalker9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,405

    New MBII feature for 2018?

    Any guesses here?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Different barrel or exhibition case back?

    Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member spyvito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Blairsville, GA USA
    Posts
    87
    Maybe a viewing hole on the back?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil because the RF-4C is one fast son of a b........

  4. #4
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,189

    New MBII feature for 2018?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smegwina View Post
    Different barrel or exhibition case back?

    Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by spyvito View Post
    Maybe a viewing hole on the back?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Already exists on a lot of the military MB's - as well as one or two non-military LE's.

    Following a conversation with Chipbutty, he thinks it could be a new way of attaching straps. A 'quick release' springbar, if you will.

    J.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Already exists on a lot of the military MB's - as well as one or two non-military LE's.

    Following a conversation with Chipbutty, he thinks it could be a new way of attaching straps. A 'quick release' springbar, if you will.

    J.
    Ooh, now that would be useful. I rather like the quick release straps. They make one hell of a difference to the changes.

    Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    What is that triangle between the 7 and 8 minute maker on the chapter ring? Is that just a reflection or reference to the squadron?

    I also see some minor scuffing of the strap from the knurled barrel...which could be result of someone not used to this possible quick release system.

  7. #7
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,189

    New MBII feature for 2018?

    Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    What is that triangle between the 7 and 8 minute maker on the chapter ring? Is that just a reflection or reference to the squadron?
    It's just a reflection. The 'new' improvement is not visible in that photo.

    J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 12-29-2017 at 09:04 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Smegwina View Post
    Ooh, now that would be useful. I rather like the quick release straps. They make one hell of a difference to the changes.

    Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
    I think so too! I love a quick release watch strap!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites