Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariel NOMAD

Talking Ariel NOMAD

Over the Christmas break I fallen in love with one of these. I am 61 in 7 days time and getting ready for a Zimmer frame. This would be the perfect compromise.

So look out for most of my Bremont collection for sale to help with the purchase.

Own at present:
    Codebreaker LE - Wright Flyer LE - 1918 LE WG - Michael Wong LE - Boeing 100 LE - Boeing 747 (Military) - 216 Sqn x 2 (Mlitary) - ALT1-B - Kingsman SS - Omega Apollo 17.

As daft mid-life crises go....... That's at the top the list of great ideas. I would love one. Enjoy!

Richard

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    As daft mid-life crises go....... That's at the top the list of great ideas. I would love one. Enjoy!
    Rich, not mid life. 61 tomorrow.......
    Own at present:
    Codebreaker LE - Wright Flyer LE - 1918 LE WG - Michael Wong LE - Boeing 100 LE - Boeing 747 (Military) - 216 Sqn x 2 (Mlitary) - ALT1-B - Kingsman SS - Omega Apollo 17.

Fair enough, let's call it early middle-age.

Richard

Haven't sold any Bremont's - but placed the order. Delivery in around 14 months time.
    Own at present:

Ariel Nomad

Wildrover
    i have just purchased my first Bremont - a Solo to start with but there will be more.
    I have, however, been in the Ariel family since March 2012, having owned an Atom 3 since then.
    And in July 17, put my order down for a Nomad. Had to be done.
    Ariel are truly brilliant. I get the same sense from my experience of Bremont so far.
    Keep smiling - there is no doubt you will in the Nomad
    All the best
    Mark

Great move - although you’ll be 62 and a half by then...

Richard

Thanks Mark

Excellent stuff. Be great to read about your Nomad and the spec you are going for? I've done a spec and the price increases spectacularly. There are a lot of musts - like protection for the car. Think I will go for Bilsteins and the upgraded clutch. Unsure whether I should go for the supercharger.

Best Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Fb.george View Post
    Wildrover
    i have just purchased my first Bremont - a Solo to start with but there will be more.
    I have, however, been in the Ariel family since March 2012, having owned an Atom 3 since then.
    And in July 17, put my order down for a Nomad. Had to be done.
    Ariel are truly brilliant. I get the same sense from my experience of Bremont so far.
    Keep smiling - there is no doubt you will in the Nomad
    All the best
    Mark
    Own at present:

Well so far put up for sale my Leander - ALT1-B - Michael Wong and Boeing 100. Three of them LE's.

Sad, but I need to finance the Nomad. Can't decide - Codebreaker or WrightFlyer to sell next.
    Last edited by Wildrover; 01-25-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Own at present:

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    Well so far put up for sale my Leander - ALT1-B - Michael Wong and Boeing 100. Three of them LE's.

Sad, but I need to finance the Nomad. Can't decide - Codebreaker or WrightFlyer to sell next.
    Thats a tough call - and both pieces I would love to have. I guess you have to look at them and try to decide which means more to you! Or sell them both!