Thread: 1918 gmt

1918 gmt

Hi Nick , Giles
    Just received my 1918 ss version , just noticed it has no gmt hand as advertised ?? Is there a reason for this?
    Regards
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Johanne View Post
    Hi Nick , Giles
    Just received my 1918 ss version , just noticed it has no gmt hand as advertised ?? Is there a reason for this?
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, welcome to the forum. Can you post a picture please - thank you.

Merry Christmas.
    J.

Hi Johanne.

Best would be to email customerservice@bremont.com if there is a problem with your watch. That way it can be brought to Nick & Giles attention.

Sorry to hear about the 1918 Jon, some pictures would be interesting to see if possible.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

1918 gmt

I'm sure if you pull out the crown to the second position (date) and rotate towards you it will appear from behind the hour hand.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 12-26-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Removed spurious hashtags.

Bremont 1918 GMT hand

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Jon, welcome to the forum. Can you post a picture please - thank you.

Merry Christmas.
    J.
    Hi guys, I feel like a right idiot ! Yep! It was tucked away behind the hour hand when it was delivered! Couldn't see it! As suggested I wound it back out and tdah!!! There it is.
    Sorry for any inconvenience guys . I have already emailed nick and Giles to confirm that I am indeed an idiot and that the watch is absolutely beautiful. I guess I need to go to spec savers 😎
    Happy new year all 🎉🎊

I think we can safely say due to the lack of response and the post being addressed to Nick and Giles, Troll.

1918 gmt

I have replied and all resolved now thanks.
    Not a troll
    Thanks

That’s good to hear Johanne what was the problem ? Bremont tend to get a good bashing on various forums especially the Le offerings.