Thread: A Day To Remember

A Day To Remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm...that 10th Anniversary watch looks yummy

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    That's a prototype using a white day / date. Will look even better when they slot in the black calendar

Wow! Yet again, digital mock up images don’t capture how good a Bremont will look once it’s actually built! That 10th Anniversary prototype is lovely!!! Looks like an awesome time, Michael! Could you tell us a little more about your special day at HQ?

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    Absolutely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Wow! Yet again, digital mock up images donít capture how good a Bremont will look once itís actually built! That 10th Anniversary prototype is lovely!!! Looks like an awesome time, Michael! Could you tell us a little more about your special day at HQ?
    In the making for about six months, and frankly a big driver for me flying back to the U.K. in the first place. I met Nick on arrival and he gave me a tour of HQ, show and tell on all the new watches you can see in the pics, and a general chat about the brand, future, dodgy knees etc

My key takeaways:
    It's a family - you get a real sense that the team are pretty close, and really feel part of the Bremont story. I struggled to find someone who looked unhappy / disengaged.

They love customers - was chatting to Catherine who heads up the customer relations team - the things they will do to make a customer happy are so far in excess of your average watch brand.

Military - seriously passionate about the watches they produce - huge amount of capacity being used in the assembly whilst I was there.

The future- based on the number of young talents in training they are definitely bringing watch making back to the UK.

The ask - last thing I asked nick was what fans could do to support the brand. He is very appreciative of the support they get from this forum, but recognises that in order to continue to grow, Bremont must increase its mainstream following. That means us fans spreading the word and also challenging unfair negativity when we come across it on social media. But to be clear I asked him - it was not a request.

Wildrover
    Michael, I notice on post one you included a ten year anniversary watch. Did you buy one? Are they collectible?

I do like the white faced pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    Michael, I notice on post one you included a ten year anniversary watch. Did you buy one? Are they collectible?

I do like the white faced pair.
    I was wondering about this the other day. I know several forum members (and people not on the forum) who were offered them, but I'm not aware of anyone that has pulled the trigger on a set. Anyone?

J.

I was in the fortunate position of being offered a set but after much consideration decided to turn them down. Reasons being that firstly I wouldn't have any use for the secondary watch, if you can call it that. Secondly the release more or less coincided with the release of the 1918 which in my view is a far more appealing watch. Lastly, considering the outlay, they just didn't have that special something that would make them a must have. Just my opinion of course and I do still wonder if I did the right thing but so far no regrets.