Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repair info

Repair info

Quick question, does anyone know if a report comes with a watch repair on any work undertaken (under warranty) at HQ. My Boeing mk1 is due back on the 6th Nov.

From memory, I just got a receipt that said 'warranty repair' (or similar wording) on it. However, I'm sure if you ask, Bremont will happily provide a more in-depth description.

J.

Thanks J not long to wait now, only taken 6 weeks from start to finish. Being fairly new to watch collecting I’m quite surprised at how much you miss a watch when it’s away

Hi Ticktoc,

Mine came back in a handy little Bremont zip case, with a comp slip with a short description of what was fixed and replaced. In my case it was new crowns, reversers and rotor on my MBII.

Cool thanks NineBolts will report back on the outcome after I have picked it up.

Can't say I have and I have had experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good news bad news regarding Boeing MK1

Good news, the quality control at HQ seems to work and has caused a delay.

Bad news, it was on the date function and has to be replaced, which is a bit disappointing as it went in for repair on other issues.

Slightly worrying
    Last edited by Ticktoc; 11-16-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Good news bad news regarding Boeing MK1

Good news, the quality control at HQ seems to work and has caused a delay.

Bad news, it was on the date function and has to be replaced, which is a bit disappointing as it went in for repair on other issues.

Slightly worrying
    Oh dear me - but I'm sure Bremont will push it through quickly for you, given the inconvenience. How long is the new delay?

Do keep us informed.

J.

Evening J, only received an email from my local AD last week saying they will keep me informed of any updates.

On the bright side I have an invite to a Bremont evening at Banks Lyons in Lancaster next week, with a possibility of one of the English brothers making a visit with the 1918.

The week after if the invite comes through a PP evening.

Picked up my Mk1 today all looks good with a new Seattle strap fitted, very pleased with no quibble service, well done Bremont.