Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alt1tude 5th Annual Halloween/Fall Competition

Great choices! Anybody that uses their body as a canvas deserves a strap! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Wow, I won!! Thanks guys, wasn't expected at all. Congrats to all who entered and who picked up a prize!

And @ awildermode - brilliant entry mate - I sure hope that paint came off!!

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Wow, I won!! Thanks guys, wasn't expected at all. Congrats to all who entered and who picked up a prize!

And @ awildermode - brilliant entry mate - I sure hope that paint came off!!
    Congratulations, chipbutty55!

Yep, paint came off (after a lot of scrubbing), thanks!. I got a clasp and strap from you a few years ago

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for those who submitted entries! Job well done!

Also, my apologies for the delay on this competition. One of my children had some health issues come up that took my attention for the last few weeks. Thankfully, things look like they will be ok, so I’m very relieved and getting back into the swing of things. Thanks for bearing with us! Will send out goodies in the next week.