Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ep120 for sale!

Ep120 for sale!

We have been asked to offer for sale through the Forum a pristine EP120, originally purchased in 2009 in Tunbridge Wells.
    The Limited Edition number is 19/120 and appears never to have been worn apart from a little mark on the buckle. It is, of course, complete with the watch case, papers and COSC certificate, and the watch is still wrapped in the Parachute Silk sleeve they were originally supplied in.
    The seller wants £20,000.
    Because of the issues uploading pictures through Photobucket I would be happy to send pictures of the watch by email if you are interested in buying this iconic and highly sought-after watch.
    PM me with your email address if you want me to send the pictures to you.
    Cheers

David

David, thanks for coming here to sell on behalf of your client, I'm sure he'll have no issues at all selling this very rare Bremont.

I'm happy to bend the forum rules in this case about pictures, as I'm sure everyone here knows you're a trustworthy AD. Best of luck with the sale.

See you soon,

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    David, thanks for coming here to sell on behalf of your client, I'm sure he'll have no issues at all selling this very rare Bremont.

I'm happy to bend the forum rules in this case about pictures, as I'm sure everyone here knows you're a trustworthy AD. Best of luck with the sale.

See you soon,

J.
    Thanks for that Jake. Actually Rich has messaged me saying he will plead the pictures through his image host for me so I will sort that out when I'm back in the shop on Tuesday. Pictures do make such a difference.
    Cheers
    David

Ep120 for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Thanks for that Jake. Actually Rich has messaged me saying he will plead the pictures through his image host for me so I will sort that out when I'm back in the shop on Tuesday. Pictures do make such a difference.
    Cheers
    David
    I didn't think of that! I can also do that for you and add them to the original post, should you wish. Just drop me a email with them.

J.

And here’s the pictures...

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    And here’s the pictures...

Thanks for uploading those Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Thanks for uploading those Richard
    I'm sure your client will have no trouble selling, David. Do keep us updated!

J.

Thanks Jake. The watch is mint.

It's a beauty

Bump! Still for sale.