Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The English Tour

The English Tour

The English Tour has officially started!

As many of you know, Nick and Giles are traveling in their own vintage cars from NYC to Houston, TX over the next 2 weeks. Along the way, they are stopping in several cities to meet with clients and fellow watch lovers.

If you are planning to attend an event along the way, would you mind posting here and sharing some photos and observations from the event? We'd all love to hear about it!

Jeremy
    Last edited by jwalker9; 09-14-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Glad to see Nick finally got his car fixed - I hear there was a mad dash to sort the issue at the start line yesterday!

J.

Brilliant! Bon Voyage Gentlemen, and remember you're British!!

That classic film "Monte Carlo or Bust" comes to mind......

Hey guys! I will post more about last nights English Tour stop very soon, but wanted you to know there's a nice live video on Instagram to watch. Check it out while it's still posted!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Hey guys! I will post more about last nights English Tour stop very soon, but wanted you to know there's a nice live video on Instagram to watch. Check it out while it's still posted!
    I had a watch over lunch - well worth a look if you've got a few minutes. For those not on Instagram, get a friend who is and watch it via their app!

J.

my humble thoughts on the eventing - Jeremy was a great host! Thanks for coordinating this!

The English brothers, Nick and Giles, along with Mike Pearson are doing a road trip to several Bremont AD's in the US they're calling "The English Tour"

Starting in NYC then down to Philly, DC, North and South Carolina, GA, Teen and finally ending in Texas.

We met at the 57th squadron restaurant next to an airport - the event featured watches, wheels and wings and was a great evening.

They joked that the E-Type had to be fixed so many times so far that it is now an American built Jaguar

A few other wheels showed up, too

Inside, Mike Pearson manned the table of watches - Mike asked what each person was wearing and he just wanted to talk watches - you can tell he loves watches and his job

I wanted to check out the S301 and Airco and was not disappointed - great size, feel and looks.

Before Nick and Giles gave a short presentation, I walked over and started up a conversation. I found it interesting they were just hanging out in the corner and not working the room. Anyway, we talked about Waffle House (they walked in one and walked right back out), Beale Street (they will be in Memphis tonight, and of course watches.
    Authentic, Genuine and down to earth guys.

Heck, even Redbar founder Adam Craniotes showed up

Brilliant guys, great watches and a bloody great time.

Last edited by rockmastermike; 09-18-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Really appreciate that, Mike! As always, great to see you! Thanks so much for posting this write up!

Fantastic event, great people, superb hosts.

Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil because the RF-4C is one fast son of a b........

Actually says alot that Atlanta doesn't have an AD yet Giles and Nick wanted to make a stop there to show their appreciation of the great support the Atlanta Watch Fam gives to Bremont.
    Last edited by rockmastermike; 09-18-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Really appreciate that, Mike! As always, great to see you! Thanks so much for posting this write up!
    Yes Mike, thanks! Sets the scene for us this side of the pond - sounds like a great evening was had by all.

J.