Thread: Interesting Job Posting on Bremont's Site

Interesting Job Posting on Bremont's Site

Thought I would share this -- While I was checking which straps were in/out of stock on the site a few minutes ago, I noticed that there was a job posting for a Watchmaker to be based at the Madison Ave. boutique...As someone who is state-side, having NYC be a service location with access to a Bremont trained watchmaker for our collections would be extremely handy. What do you guys think?
    ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

Having a state side watch maker to care for our Bremonts would be awesome! Cheers JIM
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Interesting Job Posting on Bremont's Site

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    Having a state side watch maker to care for our Bremonts would be awesome! Cheers JIM
    I totally agree - a stateside watchmaker would be a real benefit for you and the rest of our friends across the pond Jim!

It'll be interesting to see if they will do full services etc Stateside, thus avoiding having to ship the watches back to Henley eliminating the cost and timeframe that entails. It'd be super for you chaps if they could do it all over there.

If I hear any more, I'll let everyone know.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-10-2017 at 05:51 PM.

This is great news! I imagine it will be a HUGE increase in turnaround speed for stateside repairs, and will be cheaper on shipping and taxes, too.

The downside...we won't be able to deal with Catherine and Molly anymore...
    - TexZan -

How does it usually work? Would we 'turn in' the watch to a local Authorized Dealer and they send it to New York (or Henley)...or, would we ship directly to New York/Henley?

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    How does it usually work? Would we 'turn in' the watch to a local Authorized Dealer and they send it to New York (or Henley)...or, would we ship directly to New York/Henley?
    In my experience, my AD has shipped my pieces to NY and then they handled getting it to England. From a personal experience, I had a strap that was to be sent back lost then held in customs allll the way in England...I can't imagine the anxiety level had that strap had a watch attached to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL