Thread: Has there been a 2017 UK price increase?

Has there been a 2017 UK price increase?

I noticed a few days ago that the prices had gone from the main web site and then a short while later they came back but seem 100-200 higher for the older models. Jura still show show the old prices, eg the ALT1-C/PW is listed at Jura at 4695 and the Bremont site at 4895.

Quote Originally Posted by NineBolts View Post
    I noticed a few days ago that the prices had gone from the main web site and then a short while later they came back but seem 100-200 higher for the older models. Jura still show show the old prices, eg the ALT1-C/PW is listed at Jura at 4695 and the Bremont site at 4895.
    The 2017 post-Townhouse prices I have lists it at 4695. I'll enquire in to whether there has been another increase, unless one of the forum AD's (David?) can confirm for me?

J.

The local AD here is giving 30% off for cash!!!! ALT z less than 3000!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    The 2017 post-Townhouse prices I have lists it at 4695. I'll enquire in to whether there has been another increase, unless one of the forum AD's (David?) can confirm for me?

J.

Happy to help.

There has been a price increase which appears to be from 1st May but we only found out last week - we hadn't had notice from Bremont!

Basically all the models pre-Townhouse have gone up 200 apart from Solos which have gone up 100. There are one or two exceptions to that basic summary!

All the new releases are at their advertised prices.