Thread: 2 Questions About my BC-S2/bg

2 Questions About my BC-S2/bg

Hello. This is my first post. I recently bought a BC-S2/bg #939, and I absolutely love this watch! I also have two questions.

Mine came on a green strap (which I adore). I've heard that this might have been a limited edition strap, but was hoping to confirm that as myth or fact.

I'm curious to know how many BC/S2s were produced overall, and also, if possible, how many with the green/white numerals were made?

Thanks so much,
    Allen Farmelo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170317_131509_302.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	3839  

2 Questions About my BC-S2/bg

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Hello. This is my first post. I recently bought a BC-S2/bg #939, and I absolutely love this watch! I also have two questions.

Mine came on a green strap (which I adore). I've heard that this might have been a limited edition strap, but was hoping to confirm that as myth or fact.

I'm curious to know how many BC/S2s were produced overall, and also, if possible, how many with the green/white numerals were made?

Thanks so much,
    Allen Farmelo
    Allen, welcome to the forum - nice to have you here.

Anyway, in regards to your questions, Bremont do not release exact figures on the amount of watches made, let alone each watch and dial specification. However, it is a rare watch - it was discontinued by Bremont, but can still be found at a few AD's and also pre-owned online. You certainly don't still see too many around.

As for the strap, it looks very much like the green strap originally seen on the ALT1-C (here), therefore I would suggest it is simply one that someone has bought and put on the watch themselves. It was originally supplied with the black leather strap.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk