Thread: Seasons Greetings from alt1tude.bremont.com

Seasons Greetings from alt1tude.bremont.com

I'd like to wish all members and visitors to the site a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for this festive season.

I hope some members receive a nice Bremont for Christmas!

Thank you to all members who have contributed on the site - despite being less than a year old we get over 4,000 unique visits a month from over 1,500 people and growing!

From what I've heard so far, 2012 looks to be the best year for Bremont and be assured I'll be reporting all the news and photos when I get the time!

Coming in January will be a surprise new model ( already photographed ) So I'll be sharing this as soon as I can!

THANK YOU - and here's to 2012!

Piers ( alt1tude.bremont.com founder)

Cheers Piers,

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on here, hope you all have a wonderful time with your families, looking forward to seeing all the new Bremonts and especially the surprise new model!

Andy

A' the best tae you as well mate, looking forward to what promises to be a great year on a number of fronts!

Merry Christmas Piers, and to all the rest of you guys! Enjoy the time with the ones you love. Can't wait to see what Bremont has in store for 2012.

Merry Christmas to all! Here's to a great year for alt1tude.bremont.com and Bremont.

Merry Christmas from Arizona to all that have found this great fourm alt1tude.bremont.com! I have truly found a great place to share ideas, dreams and aspirations here with all you fourm members who are now my friends! I am looking forward to another great year here and hopefully another Bremont to share with you in the next year! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Merry Christmas to the Altitude Folk... hoping 2012 is a winner all around.....!