Thread: Trip to OZ via Hong Kong

Trip to OZ via Hong Kong

Upcoming holiday to Australia with a stopover in HK for three nights. Never been and would be nice to have a heads up on places to eat and things to do.
    Bremont boutique is on the list so may get a chance to see some of the new models if they have received any.
    Three nights in Sydney and Singapore two nights on the way back ( with a cruise in between).

Thanks
    Allan

Ray in the Hong Kong boutique is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Eating, so many choices. The boutique is in the Soho area, I am sure you will stumble over a watering hole or two that serves good food.

Thanks Wildrover looking forward to it, must get some photos this time. Way to excited in the NY boutique.

I'd recommend checking out Hong Kong guides made by Lost LeBlanc. I'm sure you can easily google him Of course it depends on what you're looking for, but he might be a good start!

Thanks will have a look.
    The jollies start on Tuesday and thankfully we haven't the need to trudge around Rolex AD's as we intended as I managed to bag one for the wife last weekend. Result more time in the Bremont boutique, win win.

I was there for launch last night a visit to boutique a must
    So many local eateries
    Don't know of many bad ones really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont Solo (WF)
    Bremont U2 DLC
    Omega Speedmaster Cal 3313
    BR 02-94 Gold
    BR 01-94 Pro Ti

Many thanks tb that's good to know, the wife has the dim sum Michelin star eatery on her hot list of places to go, I think it's in a shopping mall.