Poll: Which is your favorite new release for 2017?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont Townhouse Releases: 2/27/17

AIRCO MACH 1

AIRCO MACH 2

ALT1-P 2017

SOLO 32 RG

Some comparison shots....

Hope you enjoyed the photos!! Sorry there are so many, but i got a bit carried away!!!
    HUGE, HUGE thanks to Bremont for letting me attend today. They were, as usual, impeccable hosts. Nick and Giles always have time to take time from their hectic schedule to stop for a chat, and the rest of the wonderful Bremont team they have with them, genuinely do them proud. It was lovely to have time to stand and talk to a lot of them again and spend time trying on the new offerings.
    Also, I must say a HUGE thanks to my friend and local AD (he knows who he is!!) for allowing me to accompany him and his extremely friendly team on todays visit
    Last edited by chipbutty55; 02-27-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Some nice new additions to the Bremont collection.
    The pricing on the AC35 seems to make a mockery of the price they were asking for the RG Wright flyer

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Some nice new additions to the Bremont collection.
    The pricing on the AC35 seems to make a mockery of the price they were asking for the RG Wright flyer
    I think the big difference is the fact that there is a piece of cloth from the original WF in the rotor! Plus a donation to the WRIGHT museum is given for each watch! This creates historical significance for each watch and the same can be said of the Victory! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

I realise that Jim and wasn't trying to dis the historical value of the Wright flyer and apologies if that's the way it came across.

No apology necessary, I was just giving my take on the price difference for those that are new to Bremont and may not be familiar with the LE watches! No matter how you look at it the price of Bremont gold watches makes one swallow hard before he or she pulls the trigger, and one has to really like the feel of gold on their wrist! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander