Thread: P-3 Orion Tribute

P-3 Orion Tribute

Now available for preorder. I think she is a great looking watch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3105.jpg 
Views:	1731 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	3799  

Sorry, I take a different view, the face of the watch is too 'busy' for my taste!

Unique LE, hope it turns out great!
    Last edited by vipereaper30; 03-06-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Quite like the propeller effect on the dial but it's not the most legible of watches to read

I've seen worse! The combination of colours may work better in real life than in a mock up, I feel!

I recall being stood under one of these departing from Fairford a few years ago - they do make a lovely noise.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hand color combination was choosen to help quickly distinguish between times. If any of you spent time in a P3 cockpit. You would quickly understand why the face may look busy to some, but for others will feel like home.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeav View Post
    The hand color combination was choosen to help quickly distinguish between times. If any of you spent time in a P3 cockpit. You would quickly understand why the face may look busy to some, but for others will feel like home.
    Indeed... fits right in with the steam gauges.. I am a big fan and have sent in my order form, hopefully enough P-3 bubbas are interested enough to get it moving...

Nice

I am a Tag Heur guy when it comes to such shapes (Hexa-gonish . . ) but this one looks really good. Great job guys!

Wildrover
    P3 - with upside down Alisons.

Now a real Maritime aircraft has to be the Nimrod, AQS901 and Searchwater. Of course I am biased.