Thread: It's baaaaaaaack

It's baaaaaaaack

Ever since my AD let me borrow the owner’s personal blue dial ALT1-P during a premature service for my ALT1-WT I knew that I had to have one of my own. In October of last year, my wife (and one and a half year old son) surprised me with one as an early birthday / Christmas gift. Knowing that I optioned my ALT1-WT on a bracelet, she also had them order one to go with the new piece. When the bracelet came in, myself and the watch guys at my dealer found that the provided ALT1 end links would not fit. Bremont very quickly dispatched a second set of end links that also did not fit, so my watch had to be sent back to HQ to determine why exactly this was happening.

After a few weeks, I was informed that the case of my watch was a second generation case, and that the end links provided with newly ordered bracelets were generation three and would not fit.

Friday afternoon, I received an email from my dealer that let me know that it was back, so I went in, saw some fantastic pieces (including an awesome rose gold DH-88), and picked up my ALT1-P/BL.

Lastly, I have to give both Bremont, their CS team, and my AD a huge debt of gratitude.

TLDR: Acquired ALT1-P in October ’16, Ordered bracelet, Bracelet wouldn’t fit, Sent back to Bremont, Picked up today, Photo time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

Love the Alt-1P blue, the dial has always been my favorite blue from Bremont with the U-2 blue a close second! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Awesome - great piece

Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

That's awesome, Bremont CS is still among the best.

In the end did they give you the right end links or did they slap on a new Gen 3 case?

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrettghu View Post
    That's awesome, Bremont CS is still among the best.

In the end did they give you the right end links or did they slap on a new Gen 3 case?

Thanks for sharing.
    You're exactly right about the CS. They're top notch. To answer your question, to my knowledge, they provided the gen 2 end links.

Since I also have a bracelet for my WT that will not for the ALT1-P, I am probably gong to end up getting a local engraver to put some kind of small unique identifier on the bottom of each of the 4 end links.

ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

Love this watch. Congrats!!!

-----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

From reading different forums and personal experience Bremonts CS would seem to be one of the more elite set ups and seems better than Rolex from what I have seen.