Thread: WTB: Norton

WTB: Norton

Hi -

I know that it's probably a long shot, but I am interested in acquiring a Bremont Norton. Please feel free to contact me if you have one or if you know of one) that is available. Thanks!

Scott

Hey Scott -

Yes the Norton is a real beauty and very tough to find. I do know of one for sale in the US but the price is a bit steep. Check out the website analogshift.com they have one up there for sale. I believe they are asking around $8k though. I am in no way affiliated with these guys but they do have a great reputation in the industry. Good luck!

- B
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Hi Scott there was one up for sale at Mark Workington in the U.K. For £6k. I gave them a call, unfortunately it has sold, it would have been perfect, unworn.
    Oh well good luck with the hunt.

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Hi Scott there was one up for sale at Mark Workington in the U.K. For £6k. I gave them a call, unfortunately it has sold, it would have been perfect, unworn.
    Oh well good luck with the hunt.

Allan
    Thanks for taking the time to do that Allan. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Hey Scott -

Yes the Norton is a real beauty and very tough to find. I do know of one for sale in the US but the price is a bit steep. Check out the website analogshift.com they have one up there for sale. I believe they are asking around $8k though. I am in no way affiliated with these guys but they do have a great reputation in the industry. Good luck!

- B
    Thanks - I took a look at the web site, but that price seems a bit steep. I will nevertheless reach out; who knows what may happen. Thanks again. Scott

It has been on the site for a few months now so maybe they would be willing to deal for it.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Grudgingly willing to part with my Bremont Norton if the price is right..

I have one, in great shape and I had it recently serviced by the great folks at Bremont. If you are interested PM your price range and I can send over pictures etc.. I have all the original paperwork and satchel etc.. it is rarely worn due to this stupid fitbit tracker thing my doctor wants me to wear.

S

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Hi -

I know that it's probably a long shot, but I am interested in acquiring a Bremont Norton. Please feel free to contact me if you have one or if you know of one) that is available. Thanks!

Scott

Bremont Norton V4/RR

I’m selling my Bremont Norton V4/RR. Pm me for pictures if you’re still looking for one.