Poll: Which new case size would you like to Bremont use in 2017?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bremont in 2017 - New Case Size?

Bremont on Facebook where by they are giving a sneak preview of the 2017 model range if you sign up with an email. I would like to see a smaller case size, 40mm ish.....it would be nice to see a new fresh design up from a new case size.
    A

point

I voted 46. My eyes are getting old.

Does seem to be an overall trend downward in sizes. Just seen that Blancpain are releasing the Bathyscaphe in a 38mm case.

40mm is about the smallest I can get away with. My Explorer is 39mm, but that case wears more like a 40 or 41. I think the bigger sizes are great, but it is good to see a few more options appearing in smaller sizes for men's watches.
    MBII-GN / Rolex GMT Master / Rolex Explorer / Schofield Signalman / Omega Seamaster / Breitling Intruder / Orange Monster

40mm my minimum but I've gone off the 46/47

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Some really interesting ideas above, but I'd love to see a larger size (44-46 ballpark) MBII. Because, whilst it's a nice size at the moment, I still find it does wear slightly smaller compared to other watches of the same size.

Does Les anyone have any opinions on what core collection pieces they'd like to see in a different case size, given the chance?

J.

I know the discussion is focused on diameter, but what about thickness? IMO 16mm gives the watch an understated presence without having to go big on dial, but it's not ideal for tucking under a shirt cuff. I type this on the way to work wearing an 11mm Omega - quite a difference.

WRT diameter - I agree Bremont lugs make the watch wear smaller than the 50mm lug to lug suggests - I wouldn't go much longer - personal opinion.

Perfect watch size for me is around 40/42mm and about 13mm thick. The biggest I own being a Breitling Avenger at 45.2mm and 16.5mm thick but not the easiest to wear with a shirt and cuffs. More of a shorts and polo shirt watch for the 1 day a year the sun comes out in Huddersfield.
    Similarly I decided to go on a bit of a vintage spending spree last year but all vintage watches are around the 34/36mm size and just wear too small for me.

And the Patek? Or has it gone back already to fund the d I v o r c e?

Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Measured 10 - 4, it's 40mm and 9 - 3, slightly bigger about 43mm. Thinks it's about 9/10mm thick