Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Arrival - Bremont U2/T

New Arrival - Bremont U2/T

Looking good Brendan! The U2/T seems to be one of the most popular and talked about watches of recent times from Bremont. And you can certainly see why....!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm led to believe there is only 1 U2/t left available in the UK now!!

Danny -

We have a limited amount left here at Timeless Luxury Watches in Texas Please let us know if you are interested - Anna@TimelessLuxWatches.com

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    I'm led to believe there is only 1 U2/t left available in the UK now!!

Looks fantastic Brendan! So happy you love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Warning..... picture heavy!! And I apologize for the crappy iPhone pics!!

Happy to take ownership today of the Timeless Luxury Watches Bremont LE U2/T.

First..... the unboxing ..... pretty standard but first time mine has come in a nice cloth bag over the leather wallet.

First pic and impression: love it. Love the color combo (matches the P-51) and simplicity of the dial. No day and date was a good choice. The Blue hands are awesome (and difficult to capture so far in a pic). Bronze barrel also looks super.

Back is pretty simple, standard Bremont which actually is fine by me. All my other Bremont's have the exposed case back:

Here are some wrist shots on the supplied strap. Also comes with the Hambleden NATO. Only surprise here is I thought the strap was coming with the gold stitching similar to the Norton strap. Not a huge deal but that combo would have looked killer:

And as you can see I swapped to the Bremont Brown Vintage strap which looks fantastic:

It's hard to capture the color but here is a comparison to the P-51. Color combo looks identical which I love:

Lastly we have matching #22's

That's all for now.... will try harder to capture those blue hands which look beautiful in the light.

Great job Bremont and Timeless

- Brendan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Anna, I'm lucky enough to already have one - LOVE IT!

Awesome Danny! Very happy to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    Hi Anna, I'm lucky enough to already have one - LOVE IT!