Thread: Christmas Card

Christmas Card

Received this in the post earlier. What a lovely gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Catherine's illustrations get better and better - she's quite a talent! Last years was good, but this one is a step up again! I must admit though, I feel a little sorry that Santa has an F/A-18 on his tail. I don't see him outrunning that!

This is just another one of those touches that make Bremont such a special company in my opinion - you really do feel part of it.

J.

Merry Christmas to all my Bremont pals! Cheers Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Meaning to the "Trump!" reference, anyone?

Looks like a nice card, and a sweet Viper watch there Jim!

I just noticed the "Trump" below the camel. Have no idea what it means!

The "Trump" is probably congratulating the USA on electing our new President! The Bremont family has always been courteous and respectful of others! That's my best guess! As far as the Viper DLC, I am really liking the all black and blue look on this watch! It has been getting most of my wrist time lately. Cheers Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Looks incredible on that black Vintage!! Superb looking watch, Jim!

That's a nice touch. But, erm, who gets them? I mean, I received the newspaper recently and others didn't but no Christmas card for me yet (and my 3 year old would love the aeroplane!!). To be fair I haven't actually bought a DH88!

Seriously though, have a great Christmas everyone. Rich.