Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

Whatever it does it will most certainly attract a lot of interest, I have no doubt we will be fascinated to find out what it eventually sells for. As for the 'morality' of such a sale it is difficult to pass judgement without knowing the back story. All I can say as someone brought up in the 50's and 60's is that anyone owning such an item then would not part with it lightly, if ever!

Cheers,
    Gavin

I've requested the price of this watch, as I'm curious given the others we have seen. Plus POA makes me suspicious! I suspect it'll be in the region of 20-25k.

On the subject of selling the watch, it's been covered several times on the forum in numerous threads, but I will say this: Gavin is right 100%. If the sellers circumstances dictate, I am not opposed to selling (obviously). If it just so happens to be for a profit, which it inevitably will, then so be it.

I'm sure the seller (presumably the aircrew who used MB's exploding furniture to be here today) and the eventual buyer will definitely be happy with the outcome, so that's all that matters!

J.

Well, I got a text from a friend last night saying that he has bought this watch - so it goes to show, they do and will sell at the price they were asking - which was not, under any circumstances, a small amount of money.

J.

Jake, next time I visit salonqp would you kindly remind me to buy a working seat not a duff one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Jake, next time I visit salonqp would you kindly remind me to buy a working seat not a duff one!!

With pleasure, Gavin! I spent some time admiring the seat on both days - it's the ultimate 'sofa' I suppose!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    With pleasure, Gavin! I spent some time admiring the seat on both days - it's the ultimate 'sofa' I suppose!

J.
    Wouldn't one of those add some much needed "spice" to The Apprentice??

When Lord Sugar points and says "you're fired!" whooosh!!!! Off the little self-opinionated failure-of-a-contestant would shoot from the office never to be seen again.....

Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Wouldn't one of those add some much needed "spice" to The Apprentice??

When Lord Sugar points and says "you're fired!" whooosh!!!! Off the little self-opinionated failure-of-a-contestant would shoot from the office never to be seen again.....

Happy days.
    And then each candidate could have their MB1 presented to them on 'Your Fired' like Jimmy Fallon did to his Father-In-Law. I would suggest, though, that this would somewhat devalue the watch!

J.