Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salon QP - Saatchi Gallery - London.

Salon QP - Saatchi Gallery - London.

Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if any members are heading to the Saatchi Gallery next week for Salon QP?

(The Saatchi Gallery. Image © Saatchi Gallery)

If anyone is going to be there Thursday night or Friday, give me a shout, it'd be great to say hello! And, of course, the full Bremont team (and several retailers) will be in attendance. It's probably one of the best opportunities you'll get to meet the team and see what makes Bremont tick!

For full details visit the website here: Salon QP 2016

Tickets (if you haven't got them already) are available here: EventBrite Salon QP

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see some of you there.

J.

Hi Jake,

I can't make it which I'm disappointed with as I loved my first visit last year. Have a great time.

Rich.

Delighted to have been sent two tickets so Cricket and myself will be there on Saturday.

Cheers,
    Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Delighted to have been sent two tickets so Cricket and myself will be there on Saturday.

Cheers,
    Gavin
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    Hi Jake,

I can't make it which I'm disappointed with as I loved my first visit last year. Have a great time.

Rich.
    It'll be sad to not see you both. Chunky mentioned a meet up at David's Emporium of Fine Watches soon - I'll be in touch.

J.

Wildrover
    I can imagine it is great fun putting faces to forum name. Have a great evening guys and please let us know how the evening went.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    It'll be sad to not see you both. Chunky mentioned a meet up at David's Emporium of Fine Watches soon - I'll be in touch.

J.
    Looking forward to the day

I've been for the last 3 years, its a great event. I have tickets for Friday this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Prestjoh View Post
    I've been for the last 3 years, its a great event. I have tickets for Friday this year.
    It'd be good to say hello if you have five minutes, John.

Feel free to PM if you're up for that.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointed in this years exhibition although it was nice to catch up with the Bremont team and my friend Mia Sabel who was demonstrating her skill at leather working. Fewer exhibitors and, I would have thought, fewer visitors on the Saturday, many of the brands on show were ones that I had not heard of and this included some British companies like Fear which is a relaunch of a business that was established in Bristol in 1846 and last produced watches in the late 50's. Many of the watches on display were more jewellery than time pieces, sign of the times perhaps?

Cheers,
    Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Disappointed in this years exhibition although it was nice to catch up with the Bremont team and my friend Mia Sabel who was demonstrating her skill at leather working. Fewer exhibitors and, I would have thought, fewer visitors on the Saturday, many of the brands on show were ones that I had not heard of and this included some British companies like Fear which is a relaunch of a business that was established in Bristol in 1846 and last produced watches in the late 50's. Many of the watches on display were more jewellery than time pieces, sign of the times perhaps?

Cheers,
    Gavin
    Totally agree, Gavin. I was told it was 18 brands down on last year - and that was definitely evident, especially during the press launch on Thursday afternoon!

It was lovely to finally meet Mia. On the Thursday night she was doing lessons on strap making - and you could take home your handy-work in the form of a keyring. Nice touch!

I've posted a few of my snaps below.

J.