Thread: Viper in DLC

Viper in DLC

I was lucky to get serial number 001 Viper commemorative watch in DLC with Blue Barrel! Here she is wearing the black vintage band! This is my first DLC watch and it is stunning! Cheers Jim. . .
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Looking epic Jim! That has to be one of the best looking DLC Bremont out there - I love the DLC and blue barrel combination!

Hope you're well.
    J.

Totally agree with you Jake, it's a lovely looking DLC. I'm really keen to see some of Jim's watches 'in the flesh'
    so to speak - hopefully he will visit us in 2017???

Cheers,
    Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Totally agree with you Jake, it's a lovely looking DLC. I'm really keen to see some of Jim's watches 'in the flesh'
    so to speak - hopefully he will visit us in 2017???

Cheers,
    Gavin
    Likewise Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    I was lucky to get serial number 001 Viper commemorative watch in DLC with Blue Barrel! Here she is wearing the black vintage band! This is my first DLC watch and it is stunning! Cheers Jim. . .
    That looks amazing Jim.

The blue dial really stands out against the DLC, and as Jake says the blue barrel looks good too.

Superb job by Bremont once again, and congratulations on having no.1

Fantastic, Jim! It's right up there there with the DLC Alt1tude SE and DLC IAFDT Having number 1 is awesome. I thought that this was your first DLC watch! They are lovely for some variety!

Is that black vintage still supplied by Bremont, or is that one you've been hanging on to?

Congrats again! Any other cool packaging or inserts to share about the project! How many were made?

I got the vintage strap when my local AD lost his dealership! He had about a dozen straps and a strap box and I bought his whole stock! The black vintage was new and I was saving it for my first DLC Watch purchase from Bremont! I always new that would be the perfect strap for that combo! I dont know if Bremont still offers the strap anymore! The standard strap that comes with the watch is black calfskin with black stitching! It looks almost the same but is not nearly as thick! The vintage straps are my favorite straps for that reason! I have never had a DLC watch and when the F-16 watch was announced I jumped on it early and chose the DLC option. It is quit stunning and my pics don't do it justice! They also included their new black GGB style NATO with blue stitching? But I think that the Black Vintage will be a perminant fixture on this watch! Cheers Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Here's a couple more pics in better sun light! The blue face rivals my AL1P! Cheers Jim

That dial really pops, Jim. Stunning. This may be rapidly becoming my favourite SE/Military watch they've made.

J.

Jim - I love this! The DLC with Blue barrel is fantastic! Congrats on #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer