Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering Bremont

I own, embarrassingly, a lot of time pieces. A lot of Bremont, Breitling, Zenith, Omega, vintage Rolex, Vintage Tudor, Universal Geneve and have flipped a lot more. Bremont is a great choice. The design is beautiful while at the same time tough, we'll thought our, reliable yet original while at the same time inspired by classics. From a watch lover, a great brand and I have invested far more with Bremont than any other company. They are a great choice.
    MBII-topper
    U2-t
    Wright Flyer
    Some old submariners, Zenith, Blancpain, GO, Omega, Breitling etc...

Thanks all, there's a lot I like about the spec of the watch. I wanted a GMT, I normally have Chronographs, I really like the face design and the clicky bezel is quite unusual. I'd looked through the rest of the range and also really like the classic looks of the ALT1-C/PW which also shares a lot with the DH-88 in terms of polished case and the design of the hands.

From the moment I saw the DH-88 watch I wanted one. The link back to Mildenhall where I grew up is really nice, My Granny and other family members went to see the the start of the air race in 1934, The town museum still has a section dedicated to it and it's one of a few things the town is known for.

They start delivering watches in November but those will be for those that ordered when they were announced. I'm hoping I'll get one by the end of the year but have been told it might not be until Jan/Feb. Fingers crossed but until then I'll just have to think about what extra strap to get, still thinking nubuck with the deployment.

Quote Originally Posted by NineBolts View Post
    They start delivering watches in November but those will be for those that ordered when they were announced. I'm hoping I'll get one by the end of the year but have been told it might not be until Jan/Feb. Fingers crossed but until then I'll just have to think about what extra strap to get, still thinking nubuck with the deployment.
    Nubuck may work quite well - an interesting look I think, for sure. I'd offer to mock on up so as you can see the look, but my photoshop skills are somewhat limited at best, and non-existent at worse!

Also, could be worth baring in mind that the Christmas break will add some time to receiving the watch if you don't get it before, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it!

J.