Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boeing 100 Limited Edition

Boeing 100 Limited Edition

For those who might be interested, there's a bit of a bargain over at jurawatches.
    Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

Unbelievable....
    Don't get me wrong, a great deal for someone, but infuriating when you've spent your hard-earned on one.....

Just bought one, even better it was VAT free!
    Follow me on Instagram @watchbum https://www.instagram.com/watchbum/

Thanks for the heads up BTW been looking at it for ages trying to justify it.

We all know how the watch world works, but this is taking a liberty somewhat in my opinion. A new limited edition from a brand (it's only been released for 2 months or so, albeit it was announced at Basel), cannot constitute a 'sale item' in my book.

You wouldn't - and don't - see Rolex, Aston Martin or Apple etc.. launching their new products and then them ending up on sale 8 weeks later, at an AD. It wouldn't be allowed to happen.

Now, does anyone know where I can get an iPhone 7S for cheaper than Apple charge, please?

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 09-23-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Nice deal - shame I just dumped a load of cash on the new model Explorer I.....
    MBII-GN / Rolex GMT Master / Rolex Explorer / Schofield Signalman / Omega Seamaster / Breitling Intruder / Orange Monster

Wildrover
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    We all know how the watch world works, but this is taking a liberty somewhat in my opinion. A new limited edition from a brand (it's only been released for 2 months or so, albeit it was announced at Basel), cannot constitute a 'sale item' in my book.

You wouldn't - and don't - see Rolex, Aston Martin or Apple etc.. launching their new products and then them ending up on sale 8 weeks later, at an AD. It wouldn't be allow to happen.

Now, does anyone know where I can get an iPhone 7S for cheaper than Apple charge, please?

J.
    Totally agree, and somewhat disappointed as I bought one of the Boeing 100's. Making me think whether I buy the DH88.

Yikes! Anyone here ever purchased from these guys?
    ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post

You wouldn't - and don't - see Rolex, Aston Martin or Apple etc.. launching their new products and then them ending up on sale 8 weeks later, at an AD. It wouldn't be allowed to happen.

J.
    An iPhone 7s you say....now that would be an interesting impressive sale as they haven't made it yet. :-)

I have to say that this watch and the Americas cup model being on the sale rail is an absolute Liberty I agree.

I would be super pissed if I had just bought one of these, it devalues the brand I'm afraid. In all honesty I have my MBII and as much as I love it I wouldn't buy another Bremont for this very reason.

It might be conformist but your money is much better off in a Rolex. I have two and I could sell both tomorrow for more than I paid for them. One in particular for probably 1500 more than I paid.

I know it's not about re-sale price for most people but it goes towards making an owner feel like they are wearing a prestigious brand on their wrist if the demand is that high.

Bremont need to protect their name more if they don't want to go the way of brands like Michael Kors.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    An iPhone 7s you say....now that would be an interesting impressive sale as they haven't made it yet. :-)

I have to say that this watch and the Americas cup model being on the sale rail is an absolute Liberty I agree.

I would be super pissed if I had just bought one of these, it devalues the brand I'm afraid. In all honesty I have my MBII and as much as I love it I wouldn't buy another Bremont for this very reason.

It might be conformist but your money is much better off in a Rolex. I have two and I could sell both tomorrow for more than I paid for them. One in particular for probably 1500 more than I paid.

I know it's not about re-sale price for most people but it goes towards making an owner feel like they are wearing a prestigious brand on their wrist if the demand is that high.

Bremont need to protect their name more if they don't want to go the way of brands like Michael Kors.
    Although I have benefited this time I fully agree with the comments here. I felt the same a few years back when I bought a Zenith El Primero and then seeing them in 50% off sales ruined it for me, and unsurprisingly the re-sales are garbage.

Bremont have been good so far avoiding ending up on sites like Jomashop but need to stop discounting at their ADs, especially doing it so publicly, if Rolex manage it they all can strive for this.

The limited editions normally hold their value, with only 100 worldwide did they need to discount? Must have been a poor seller. Even after I bought mine there is still stock at Jura.