Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boeing 100 Limited Edition

Gave Jura a call today, all models are ex display not pre-owned as they are calling them, a bit naughty. They are doing a lot of damage to the brand especially regarding the LE models.

I thought most watches are ex display to some extent as its usually the one in the window you try on that you take away, if you buy it.
    Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

I am surprised Bremont allow Jura to keep the AD'ship. However, as long as they keep offering strong discounts, I'm afraid I will keep buying from them - even if I feel bad for the genuine dealers, including my friend Oracle.

Richard

Jura have been selling Bremont from the very beginning, I remember look at them back in 2007/2008 when I was going to buy an ALT1-P/BL.
    Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

Given that there are some new releases coming in just over a week is not surprising that some display models / returns etc need to be moved on. Perhaps the items on sale represent some models that have reached end of life or have not proved to be popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Gave Jura a call today, all models are ex display not pre-owned as they are calling them, a bit naughty. They are doing a lot of damage to the brand especially regarding the LE models.
    It's really not great to see this sort of thing happening, but I guess it is bound to happen somewhere when you've got a large amount of AD's: you can't police them all.

Whilst it's not ideal for the brand or us collectors, those who 'just want a nice watch' will find themselves some good - if not very appropriate - deals. A real shame though, nonetheless, to see these sort of discounts happening, but rest assured, Bremont is not alone.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk